What information do we collect from you and why?
- If you choose to contact us through our website, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number and any information you choose to give us in your message.
- We may use this information to deal with your request, to provide you with a quote for cleaning services, or to provide you with information about current vacancies if you are applying to work for Enhance.
Who might we share your information with?
- When you make initial contact with us through our website, we will not share your information with any third party.
- If you enter into a contract with Enhance for daily office cleaning or related services, we may share your information with our sub-contractors and suppliers but only on a need-to-know basis so that we can provide you with an efficient service.
- If you become an employee of Enhance, we will share your personal information with our external payroll bureau, our pension provider and also the HMRC. We may also share the information with the Disclosure and Barring Service, as some of our clients require staff to hold a current DBS certificate.
How long do we keep the information?
- If you enter into a contract with Enhance for daily office cleaning or related services, we will store your information indefinitely, unless the terms of the contract require us to destroy or return whatever information is held at the end of the business relationship.
- If you become an employee of Enhance, we will store your personal information for 6 complete tax years after the year in which you leave Enhance. After that time we will delete your personal information from our computer files and we will destroy all hard copies.
We promise to:
- Ask only for the information that we actually need
- Store your personal information securely
- Maintain accurate records and update the information if you tell us it is wrong
- Make sure that we do not keep your information for longer than we need to
We ask you to:
- Make sure the information you give us is accurate
- Keep us informed of any relevant changes
If you have any questions or think that we might hold incorrect information about you, please email us at:Â email@example.com