An annual survey carried out among Enhance employees has shown high satisfaction rates across the company:
- 96% of staff who responded say they enjoy their work at Enhance
- 93% say they have a good working relationship with their supervisor
- 95% say that Enhance employees treat each other with respect
- 95% say they are happy with the training provided
- 100% say that Enhance offers a safe working environment and operates in a socially responsible way
The survey was sent to all permanently employed staff during April 2021 and two thirds of employees responded. Staff were assured that responses were anonymous so that they could give honest feedback about their experience working for Enhance. Many employees cited the happy and supportive environment in the company:
- “Good working atmosphere, stable working hours”
- “I like my team and I’m happy the company cares about us”
- “My supervisor is always available and she makes sure everything is fine”
- “Pay is on time. Always any questions I have are immediately answered by the office team”
We also asked staff to highlight areas where they thought we could improve and there were requests for further opportunities for training and clearer pathways for career advancement within the company. This is something we will focus on in the coming months and we’ve signed up with UhUb, an online training platform within the cleaning industry, to expand our current training provision and improve employee engagement.
Overall we were delighted with the results of the staff survey. At Enhance we know how important it is to have a happy and motivated work force and we believe this translates into great cleaning results for our clients.